State Tested Licensed Nurse(STNA)
- Aug 16, 2017
- Healthcare : STNA
3863 Trueman Court - Hilliard, Ohio, 43026
MacIntosh is NOW HIRING STNA positions!
Part-Time and Full-Time ( 30 hrs)
Apply Now !
MacIntosh Company is now hiring for State Tested Nurse Assistants (STNA) positions at all 7 locations in the Greater Columbus area; the purpose of this job is to ensure residents receive appropriate personal care and are enabled to attain their optimum level of functioning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for resident care in conjunction with Unit Manager Supervisors, Charge Nurses and other disciplines within Center to ensure quality care.
- Observe residents within patient care policy guidelines and immediately report any conditions requiring attention to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintain resident room by changing bed linens and removing trash or food trays.
- Ensure appropriate grooming supplies are available in resident’s room.
- Ambulate and transfer residents as needed utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident’s vital signs, weights, measurements, intake and output, food consumption and other information as assigned
- Perform range of motion and other Restorative Nursing Tasks assigned and developed per the POC and physician orders.
- Accountable for compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care in adherence with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
- Records documentation and reporting related to residents care to ensure regulatory and organizational requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reports any conditions and /or changes requiring attention to the charge nurse.
- Serves on the Continuous Quality Improvement and other Committees to ensure compliance with regulations and quality care for residents.
- Assures that the policies and procedures regarding confidentiality/rights of all residents and their care information are maintained.
- Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates top quality people throughout the organization.
- Uses appropriate strategies, processes, tools and sources to engage and motivate employees to achieve business objectives and positive morale.
- Displays ability to bring others together for a common purpose and objective in positive manner to achieve desired results.
- Completes daily assignments and report problems to Unit Manager and /or Charge Nurse.
- Communicates and works with Residents family and/or responsible party to develop positive relationship and ensure necessary information sharing, in coordination and under the direct supervision of the Nursing Management.
- Listens and responds to resident concerns, complaints, suggestions, questions and comments and informs management as necessary.
- Assures that the residents personal and private property rights are followed by staff at all times.
- Interacts with residents to ensure that quality care and positive resident/staff relations are taking place.
- Maintains open and trust-building relationships with resident family members, responding professionally and promptly to any requests or concerns.
STNA Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a Nursing Assistant Certification from the State of Ohio that is in good standing
- 1-2 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care
- Technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems
- Varied hours and shifts
- 2-4 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care
- 2-4 years technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems
- All applicants are subject to background checks, fingerprinting, TB testing, pre-employment physicals, and drug/alcohol testing.
Interested State Tested Nurse Assistants please click on the Apply Now to start the application process or to attach your resume, and click to see the Open Positions.
Call 614-289-6449 with questions; email your resume to: 614-345-9555
The MacIntosh Company is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations.
About MacIntosh Company:
Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, The MacIntosh Company provides care in Franklin and eight surrounding counties with five healthcare and assisted living centers, a home health and home care company and hospice company. We are big enough to provide career development opportunities throughout our network with resources and tools available for your success, while still remaining small enough that you will get to know the chief executives of our company.
Being a right sized company enables us to get to know each member of our team personally and accommodate professional development and personal commitments individually.
Our success as a leading healthcare company in Central Ohio is built on a foundation of fostering happy, successful employees. The MacIntosh Company challenges our employees to be their best and provides the tools needed for success. We as a company, are committed to recruiting and retaining talented professionals that can provide personalized, uncompromised healthcare to those we serve.