Valet Attendants - Now Hiring!
- San Antonio,TX
- May 23, 2019
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel-Motel-Resort
Founded in 2007, Hospitality Parking is committed to excellence and to create opportunities for our associates and value for our clients. Our success has been demonstrated over the years through the acquisition of properties and the growth of our associates! We at Hospitality Parking believe in working hard and playing hard, the work never stops and neither does the fun.
A snapshot of what a Valet Attendant does is they provide amazing customer service while they safely park and retrieve guest's vehicles. The last valet shift starts at 5:00pm sharp.
We provide service to a number of accounts in downtown, Austin, downtown San Antonio and Boerne.
Our Accounts in San Antonio Include:
- St. Anthony Hotel
- Emily Morgan Hotel
- TownePlace Suites Marriott
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hotel Gibbs
- Home2 Suites Hilton
- La Quinta Inn and Suites - River Walk
- Tru by Hilton
- The Palm
- Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood
- Texas de Brazil
- More Coming Soon!!
Minimum Qualifications to Join the Team:
- 20 years of age and older
- No facial hair
- No uncovered or visible tattoos
- Work outside and in all weather
- Have the ability to work on your feet your entire shift
- Be physically fit to run 7 + miles in a shift (Valet Position)
- Be able to proficiently drive in all conditions and all types of cars.
- Have the ability to comfortably communication in English
- Have the desire to help our guests
Benefits to Joining the Team:
- Competitive Pay
- Nightly Cash Tips
- Bonus Opportunities Health and Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Free Uniforms and Free Parking
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of any disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and urge you to apply!